A Guide on the Top Digital Voice Recorders
Whether it´s during lectures or for office meetings it´s easy to explain the ever-growing popularity of voice recorders. While smartphones have attempted to copy these features, these are in fact, lacking in quality. In a world where efficiency and functionality are vital, the need for devices which deliver lasting results is key. In this article, we´ll take a look at the top 10 best digital voice recorders.
Ideal for business owners or students
- Blind operation
- Noise-canceling filter feature
- Low power consumption
- Easy file save
- One-touch recording
Starting off our list of top 10 digital voice recorders we have the Olympus VN-541PC Digital Recorder. This recorder will instantly start recording even when the power is switched off. The noise-canceling function also eliminates unwanted noise and you can quickly connect to save your data through the micro USB cable.
Ideal for musicians, with high-sensitivity microphones
- 2 high sensitivity, noise-canceling microphones
- Tuner and LED metronome functions
- Recording & Playback format PCM (WAV) / MP3
- Pre-recording function
- 2GB memory and SD card slot (up to 32GB)
- USB connection for data transfer
- Built-in 28mm speaker
The Olympus LS-12 is a recorder which offers the LED and Tuner functions, which keeps you in time and makes sure files are in key. Together with the Recording and Playback format PCM (WAV) optimum performance is guaranteed. With a USB connection data transfer between devices is easily facilitated, giving you the recording experience you need.
Intelligent auto mode for superb sound quality
This main feature which differentiates this voice recorder from the rest would be its an intelligent auto mode which adjusts the recording level automatically for a more even volume. Furthermore, the Olympus WS-852 Digital Voice Recorder has two built-in directional stereo microphones making sure all voices are heard. In addition to this, the large memory allows you to store up to 65 hours worth of voice recording.
Large memory capacity with AutoAdjust+ function
- 8GB digital recorder
- LCD colour screen
- MP3 stereo recorder
- AutoAdjust+ function: automatically regulates parameters
- 2 microphones
- 8GB internal memory
- Up to 32GB memory with SD card
- Compatible with Windows, Mac and Linux
Fourth on the list, we have the Philips VoiceTracer DVT4010. This device comes with 2 stereo microphones that produce clear recordings and maximise background noise reduction. Furthermore, this Philips device also records in MP3, providing clear quality sound. It is able to record with the professional PCM format, without compressing. The 8GB memory storage allows for up to 88 days of continuous recording.
User-friendly, push-button memo recorder
- SD memory card slot (up to 32GB)
- Push-button for single-handed operation for recording and playback
- Two built-in omnidirectional microphones
- DSS (Digital Speech Standard), MP3, PCM voice and PCM stereo recording
- 2.4″ colour TFT display
- Stainless steel casing
- Micro USB 2.0 jack
The Philips DPM6000 Pocket Memo Digital Voice Recorder allows for instant DSS recording and is optimised perfectly for speech recognition. With this format, you can highly compress audio files without losing out on audio quality. You have the ability to store more information in the file header to help to organise your library for transcription purposes. Equipped with the SpeechExec workflow software you can manage all your documents and monitor your work status.
Digital stereo recorder optimized for conversations
- Optimized for conversations
- MP3 stereo recorder with clear playback
- Connection to PC ready to use
- Radio FM recorder to record your favourite radio programs
- Voice activation recorder
- 3.5mm jack
- High speed 2.0 USB
- Storage: 4GB
The Philips DVT2000 Digital Voice Recorder is perfectly designed to record conversations or interviews. The stereo MP3 recording format produces an excellent audio quality that you can share easily with other people. Save files in different formats: WAV, MP3, PCM. With a long battery life of up to 38 hours, you will not have to worry about your device losing power whilst recording.
8GB Digital recorder with pre-recording functions
- 8GB digital recorder
- Integrated movement sensor
- Auto-Adjust function: automatically regulates parameters
- Pre-recording function
- AutoZoom+ function
- Up to 88 days of continuous recording
With the Philips DVT6010 Digital Voice Recorder, you no longer have to think about recording your notes on paper. The device has 2 stereo microphones that produce clear recordings and reduce background noise. A voice activation function, allows you to enjoy hands-free recording.
Handheld mobile multi-track recorder with superior editing features
- Multi-track recording, overdubbing editing features and phantom power
- Ultra sensitive 90º microphone system and with metronome and tuner
- Built-in amplifier with noise cancellation, high signal-to-noise ratio
- 4GB internal memory and SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card slot
- Records up to 999 tracks
- Ideal for sound professionals
The Olympus LS-100 Multi-Track Recorder is essentially a mobile sound studio, capturing professional-quality sound with superior editing features and input versatility. The LS-100 is fitted with two high quality, sensitive microphones, which are positioned at a 90-degree angle for optimum audio capture. Position your dynamic or condenser microphone for optimal sound recording. There is an L/R independent recording level setting for adjusting to each L&R channel, for exceptionally balanced audio results.
Engineered for use with Dragon NaturallySpeaking Software
- Comes with ODMS for Clients – Dictation Module software
- Multi-functional slide switch and trackball navigation
- Directional microphone
- Perfect for use with Dragon NaturallySpeaking speech recognition software
- 5 programmable buttons and programmable LEDs
- Optimised System Development Kit
The Olympus DR-2200 Directress USB microphone is part of a new line of direct audio recording devices (RecMic) that are easy and comfortable to use thanks to their ergonomic design and intuitive layout. A multi-functional switch for one-thumb operation and a steel trackball make navigation incredibly easy and the symmetrical design ensures it is ideal for left and right-handed users. This DR-2200 is specially engineered to work with the Dragon NaturallySpeaking speech recognition software to deliver highly accurate results. The included ODMS for Clients – dictation module software is used to coordinate this.
10) Olympus DM-770
Lightweight with advanced features
- “Milestone-marker” feature
- Distinctive button contours
- HD Audio
- Audio notebook plug-in
The Olympus DM-770 voice recorder produces fantastic stereo recordings and audio quality. With the distinctive button contours, you can use the device by a simple touch. The device recognises 7 different languages and is equipped with two stereo microphones that are supported by one omnidirectional microphone. The 6 different pre-set scenes allow you to choose the most suitable setting for your surroundings.
Click here to browse our Digital Voice Recorders
NEED EXPERT ADVICE?
Call us with your questions
0333 123 3050