Noise Cancelling Headphones are a necessity when wanting to keep focused or relaxed in loud environments, whether that be in a busy workplace, aeroplane or public area.
Here we will show you our Top Picks, whatever your need…
These Headphones have Active Noise Cancelling (ANC) which reduces external noise and enhances the sound quality.
There is a slide button on the headset which allows you to choose either the Mid- or High-setting.
‘Mid’ is recommended for uses such as an office environment whilst ‘High’ is recommended for louder environments such as an aeroplane.
The OpenMic button also allows you the option to switch these settings off and hear your surroundings when necessary, without having to take the headset off.
- Dual-mode Active Noise Cancelling (ANC) technology
- Up to 98 feet (30 meters) roaming range
- Up to 24 hours listen
- Multi-device connectivity
The Sennheiser MB 660 UC Bluetooth Headset is a premium-quality professional headset that adapts to how you work with personalisable settings and multiple connections that allow you to get the most out of your headset and improve productivity.
- NoiseGard™ hybrid adaptive active noise cancellation
- 3 digital microphones enhances voice clarity
- WindSafe™ technology reduces wind noise in outdoor situations
- 30 hours talk time
- USB cable with micro-USB connector for convenient charging
- Foldable design for compact storage
The Plantronics BackBeat Go 600 is a wireless headset that offers a new sound experience and a long-lasting battery.
The sound quality is incredible; the advanced technology offers a rich and balanced sound.
The headphones with memory foam and imitation leather guarantee optimum comfort and passive sound isolation to reproduce your favourite Playlist without any hassle.
Adjustable equaliser settings allow you to switch between two modes: balanced mode and bass boost mode to enjoy the best audio experience.
- Headphones with 4mm leather pads : ultra-comfortable
- Bluetooth class 1: range up to 100m
- 18 hours of battery in use with a single charge
- Built-in microphone: answer your calls directly from the headset
- Two equaliser modes: balanced mode and bass boost
The Jabra Evolve 80 PC headsets offer the highest quality of sound and conversation for a premium acoustic experience.
With active noise cancellation, the Evolve 80 eliminates unwanted low frequency sound – especially useful in office environments – such as PC and air conditioning noises.
Its noise-cancelling microphone eliminates annoying and distracting background sound, allowing you to be more focused on your calls.
The E-STD standard microphone sensitivity is comparable to a normal telephone receiver, ensuring that no sound quality is lost by using a headset.
Additionally, Wideband audio and Digital Signal Processing (DSP) technologies help to suppress echoes and clearly transmit your voice and music, to offer the highest quality experience, not only for softphone calls, but also for music streaming.
- Jabra Evolve 80 UC Stereo Corded PC headset
- USB and 3.5mm jack connection
- Active and passive noise-cancelling technologies
- Wideband audio and DSP for conversation clarity
- Listen-In function to hear your surroundings
- E-STD microphone sensitivity