Here we will look at why IP Phones for Small businesses are becoming increasingly important in today’s climate…
There are many benefits to be felt by switching to an IP desk phone from a traditional line phone, especially for SMEs:
- Firstly, switching to VoIP can save your business money – VoIP frees your business from having to install new phone lines, providers can connect directly to your existing broadband connection. This makes it cheaper to make calls as it utilises an internet connection, especially for long distance calls.
- Secondly, VoIP can increase your security – VoIP can operate via an encrypted VPN connection, allowing you to protect the sensitive data of your business.
- Thirdly, VoIP services have greater mobility – On landlines each home/business is assigned its own number, therefore if there is a movement it can be a long process to transfer services. However, with a VoIP system there are no constraints, you can move easily according to your business demands.
Best Entry Level IP Phones for your SME
Yealink T21P – PoE entry-level IP desktop phone with HD voice quality and extra-large display
- 2 IP accounts
- 132 x 64 pixel 5-line display
- Dual 10/100 Ethernet ports/PoE
- RJ9 headset port
- HD voice
- Compatible with leading IP PBX providers: Alcatel – Aastra – Avaya – 3CX – Asterisk – Sipleo
Grandstream GXP1620 – Desktop VoIP phone for small to medium sized businesses
- SIP desk phone with 1 SIP account
- Internal directory and call log: 500 contacts and 200 call records
- HD wide-band audio with advanced echo cancellation – ideal for speakerphone and headsets
- Advanced call features including 3 way conference calls and auto dialling / answer
- Personalised music ringtones and local weather service
Polycom VVX 301 – Easy-to-use entry-level IP phone with small backlit display
- 208 x 104 pixels backlit greyscale display
- Polycom HD voice technology
- Six lines or speed dials
- 2 ethernet 10/100 ports
- Enhanced processor and memory over VVX 300
- Power over Ethernet (Class 2) IEEE 802.3af
- 4 soft keys, 12 key dialpad, 8 function keys
- 4-way navigation cluster
Cisco SPA 303 3-Line IP Phone – 3-line IP phone with LCD display, perfect for SMEs
- 3-line IP phone
- Compatible with most IP systems
- 2 Ethernet ports
- 3-way conferencing, call waiting, call transfer
- Includes power supply
Shop our Full Range of IP Phones here.
Interested in our other blog articles for SMEs? Check it out by clicking here.
NEED EXPERT ADVICE?
Call us with your questions
0333 123 3050