Dictaphones and call recorders have advanced extensively in recent years, expanding their potential uses and efficiency. With such a large variety to choose from, it can be difficult to choose the best one for you and your company´s needs. As a result, our Dictaphones Best Buys contains 7 recommendations to help you make a perfect choice!
Our Dictaphones Best Buys
- There is an integrated USB connection for direct connection to a PC
- It is ideal for taking notes without irritating background noise due to its noise-reducing microphone
- Its simple user interface and ergonomic design make it easy to use for even beginner users
- One-touch recording means you can record at the touch of a button, and this even works when the recorder is turned off so you never miss a thing
- It is easy to search through files as you can save them in different folders according to type
- 2 built-in directional stereo microphones so the voices of all speakers are captured
Intelligent auto mode adjusts the recording level automatically, therefore, you achieve an even volume and accurate recording
- Low cut-filter creates crystal clear sound quality
- Store up to 200 files per folder in up to five folders. Insert an SD card to add up to 32GB of external
- memory to the 4GB internal memory built into the WS-852.
- It has omnidirectional microphones in order to give high quality sound recordings
- You can even record from your pocket due to the anti-rustle filter
- Noise Cancellation and Voice Balancer ensures all sounds are played at the same volume
- You can preset fast forward to skip any long silences
- Built in USB stick for easy data exchange
- Two stereo microphones provide crystal clear recording
- The voice activation function allows the device to start recording when a voice is detected and when someone stops talking, the recording will stop
- The DVT4010 performs date and time sorting so searching for your files is easier
- An auto-adjust function adapts the recording settings to surrounding conditions, ensuring high-quality recording
Our Call Recorder Recommendations
The call recorders that we offer are suitable for analogue lines, IP lines and mobile phones. We have created this guide to help you choose the best-suited call recorder for you!
For analogue lines
- With this single line USB call recorder, the hardware and software combine to connect your computer and your phone, so that you can record phone calls manually or automatically
- The Pico Software provides easy access to the database, which is displayed on your computer screen as a list of your recordings
- Easily browse through the list of recordings and search according to time, date and caller ID.
- Record your Skype conversations
- Excellent sound quality microphone
For IP lines
- Record all calls made and received on your desk VoIP or softphone.
- It can record on up to 4 IP channels
- It comes pre-programmed and ready to use straight out of the box with Ethernet ports for LAN, PC and phone lines
- Data is stored in an easily accessible database and is password-controlled to ensure the safety of your private data
- Ideal for individual users, small businesses and even large call centres
For mobile phones
- Connects via 4-pole audio socket, compatible with most iPhone, Android, Blackberry and Windows phones
- Record for up to 20 hours
- Small and compact
- Easy downloading to PC with an included USB cable
- VOX voice operation mode allows you to easily erase or playback calls that you have made