In this article we will explain how you can pair your Plantronics C565 with a Gigaset cordless phone in no time.
*Please note that the Plantronics C565 only works with Gigaset A Series phones.
Before trying to pair your headset, charge it for at least one hour and check that your phone is ready to make and receive calls.
How to pair your Plantronics C565 with a Gigaset Cordless phone?
1. First, activate the “listening In” function on your Gigaset handset:
In some models you will find this in Menu – Settings – Base – Listening In.
On others you can find it in Menu – Settings – Telephony – Listening In (when you press OK, a tick should appear to indicate that it is activated)
2. On the headset, push the volume button to the right and hold until a green light appears.
Release the button and press the search button on the base of your phone for 10-30 seconds until the green light goes out.
If the green light flashes but does not go out, check that the phone´s pin is the default number (0000), then repeat the process.
Making and recieving calls with your Plantronics C565
To recieve a call directly to your headset:
When a call comes in, wait for your handset to ring twice, then press the call control button on the side of your headset (see below).
To end the call, press the call control button again.
Making a call
- Dial the number you want to call with your telephone handset and press the call button as normal.
- After two rings, press the call control button on the side of your headset. The call is now transferred to your headset.
- To end the call, press the call control button again.