Jabra is a renowned brand for high quality, durability and functionality and their professional headsets are often found throughout offices, and for good reason. Whether you are seeking corded, cordless, Bluetooth or DECT, Jabra have the solution and often at affordable prices. We stock hundreds, but here are Onedirect’s winners for the best Jabra headsets.
Available in monaural or binaural, this headset is great value and is easy to install. It is simple, robust and comfortable. You can customise your wearing style with a (separately sold) ear-loop or neckband.
- 36 hours standby time and 8 hours talk time
- Noise-cancelling microphone and Jabra Safetone® technology for audio protection
- Supports 4-way conferencing
- Jabra IntelliPower system thus minimum energy consumption
This cordless headset is perfect for professionals in blended telephony environments and need to switch between deskphone or softphone calls regularly. You have the freedom to move around your office and two wearing options so you can choose the most comfortable for you. Calls can be answered in a variety of ways, including by EHS and touch buttons on the headset’s base. Also available in DUO.
- Noise-cancelling microphone
- Impeccable wideband sound
- 120 hours standby time and up to 8 hours talk time
- Flexible microphone boom
This headset is corded and PC, mobile and tablet compatible. The headband adjusts and there are large leatherette ear pads so that even after long periods of time it is comfortable. It comes with a useful soft carry pouch for easy transportation. The Jabra Evolve is also available in DUO.
- Optimised for Skype for Business
- Noise-cancelling and DSP technologies
- Wideband audio
- E-STD sensitivity standards
The Jabra Biz, also available in DUO was the winner of “Product of the Year” in 2014. The special design of the microphone prevents the transmission of the sound of the user breathing heavily. It’s sleek Scandinavian design of light, durable materials gives a high quality finish.
- 360º microphone rotation
- Lightweight and durable
- All-day wearing comfort
This cordless headset is only compatible with DECT cordless phones which guarantees perfect sound quality. The GN9120 is compatible with all Siemens, Alcatel, Thomson, Panasonic, Doro MATRA, Philips and Motorola DECT GAP (DG) phones.
- Noise-cancelling microphone
- Up to 12 hours talk time
- 2 wearing options: over the head or over the ear
- Remote call answering/ending
Jabra’s Motion headset is the perfect mobile Bluetooth device featuring one-touch connection and a 100m range. It features dual Noise Blackout microphones with wind noise protection, consequently filtering out almost all background noise for perfect call clarity. Additionally, it streams music, multimedia files and GPS directions.
- Flexible wearing as it can be worn on either ear and comes with comfy ear gels
- Instant pairing as well as with up to 2 devices
- Class 1 Bluetooth connectivity
- Smart Sensor technology so that you can answer a call simply by putting the headset on
For more information call our team of experts on 0333 123 3050 or visit our full range of products at onedirect.co.uk